Old 12-07-2003, 08:20 PM
zookeeper

Default Bleach in a fountain?/ hey salt people can we discuss this?

John Rutz wrote:

K30a wrote:
paghat wrote a whole bunch of stuff
about chlorine. Holy bottled water, batman!
Anyone care to add to the discussion?
k30a

Scared th pants of of me rreading that
--
I maintain that water causes cancer and it should
be run thru a filter of ground coffee before drinking

Ahhhh, yes!! I knew there was a reason we agree on so many subjects!!
My DH is still hunting for an IV source of coffee so he can stop
bringing me my first cup of the day as soon as my eyes open. He learned
the penalty long ago for talking to me before I'd finished the first cup ;-)
And now I'm training our teenage sons to brew and deliver coffee asap.
(Just finished my second cup next to the pond -- air temp is currently
76* -- quite temperate compared to the 90* we're expecting later today).
--
Kathy B