Old 12-07-2003, 10:08 PM
Essjay001

Default Goldfish

Mike Roscoe wrote:
My parents once had a small pond stocked with goldfish. They were
dismayed to find that the fish started to disappear one by one and,
as they lived by a river, they feared a heron might be the culprit.
After the last goldfish vanished, my father decided to drain the pond
and found to his surprise, a young, very chubby pike. How did it get
there? All we could assume was that it was introduced to the pond as
an egg in some river weed my parents put in to aerate the water.

Oh dear what rotten luck! LOL
--
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.