Old 12-07-2003, 11:20 PM
Amber

Default systemtic fungicide update

"David Hill" wrote in message
"......... Sorry to be a pain but are u sure u should be spraying a

systemic
spray on to things u r going to eat? ........."

If you're going to use Systemic on food crops you have to be aware of the
life of the spray. some systemics only remain in the plant for a couple of
days(but for safety the label will say 5 or 7 days before harvest), others
can have a life of around 2 weeks (again the label will add another week

for
safety)
just be sure you leave enough time between spraying and harvest

Yes I do that. To be honest I don't actually put it on crops but I have a
few things nearby that are herbs that might catch by accident hence wanting
it to be ok for crops also, but it does say it is.