Old 13-07-2003, 12:57 AM
cthulhu

Default No more CO2

I'd like to know how you made your own CO2 generator.
"Duncan A. McRae" wrote in message
e.rogers.com...
I've started pulling so many plants out of my tanks that I just can't
justify the CO2. It was great while the plants were getting established,
but now that they're becoming annoying I've decided not to use my

generators
anymore. I built them all from juice bottles, so it's not a huge loss by
any means. I haven't filled a generator in perhaps 3 or 4 weeks.

If anybody REALLY wants clippings, you can pay me in sugar and yeast I
have a bunch, few of which I can identify -- maybe I'll post a picture or
two for the local spend-thrifts, and if you like I'm in Mississauga,

nearly
Oakville, just off Lakeshore.

Cheers;
Duncan