Old 13-07-2003, 04:44 AM

Default Hampton Court Flower Show: photos from the 2003 show

On 12 Jul 2003 02:33:20 -0700,
(UKStudentLife.com) wrote:

I'm glad you liked the photos. Sorry, I don't think I have a photo of
the children's hospice garden. There's so much to see there! I hope
that you can get a picture from someone else.

Best wishes

Mark

: I took some photos at Hampton Court Flower Show (on Wednesday 9th July
: 2003), and have posted them on this page of my website:
:
http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/A...mptonCourt.htm

Lovely photos Mark. Did you manage to get one of the children's hospice
garden as I particularly wanted to get a photo of it as I do quite a bit of
voluntary work for Shooting Star and I left my camera at home. :O((

Thanks, thanks, thanks for those gorgeous pictures! I am wallowing in
sentimental memories of my long-ago visit to Hampton Court, and that
awesome Wisteria, which is how old again?

You are one helluva photographer!

--

Persephone-