Old 13-07-2003, 11:32 AM
Torsten Brinch

Default US Bully: Sign war crime immunity agreement, or lose veterinary program aid

On 9 Jul 2003 00:34:34 -0700, (jitney) wrote:

--Rire d'un Américain! s'écria J.-T. Maston, mais voilà un casus
belli!... (De la terre à la lune, par Jules Verne)

Thus far, countries such as China, Cuba, North Korea, Iraq, USA,
Libya, Burma, Pakistan, have refused to sign the ICC Treaty.

Guilt by association? An old Stalinist tactic. Then by bleating in
French snip

m-) I was just stating fact.

As regards the Jules Verne quote; I would have loved to quote that
little jewel from the American translation of Jules Verne's famous
book. But, I found it to be curiously -- not only not translated --
but simply omitted there.