Old 13-07-2003, 01:08 PM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] What besides a juniper for a Phoenix graft?

Good Morning to All,
Lynn,

Hello.You might enjoy a tamarisk.Fast growing,
and should have enough cold tolerance for your
side.They do well on our beach side lawns,but
are not native.

An olive may also do the same,perhaps the wild
version with the smaller leaves.You should be able
to get flowers and fruit.
How about a willow [as in old man willow].
Hope that helps.
Stay Well.
Khaimraj
[ West Indies/Caribbean,