Old 13-07-2003, 01:44 PM
Frogleg

Default Our garden on PBS local KLRU

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 21:43:57 GMT, wrote:

THANK YOU!!! I finally searched for *.mov and found it, moved it and can play it "at
will". hoo haaa... Ingrid

Frogleg wrote:
but when I nailed it to the wall and demanded it search *all* files,
incl. hidden ones, and used the search string "*.mov", I found it. And
saved it elsewhere.

You're welcome. Happy to have helped.

According to recent news item, XP is supposed to be making people
happier about their computers. (While tech help farmed out to
Bangalore is their greatest complaint.) I'm a slow learner, so can't
say yet. Last night I banished the Search Puppy, and felt as if I'd
turned a stray dog into the night alone. And then found that a whole
bunch of other stuff had changed, too. Sigh. Maybe I'll bring the
puppy back.