Old 13-07-2003, 05:08 PM
Theo van Daele

Default Suicidal koi on display

Egads !

FWIW, if it doesn't become ill in the next 2 weeks, it will be fine IMHO.

I have seen my fish recover from wounds, cat paws etc... in a very short
time.

You may remember my post about buying a wounded koi missing a pectoral
fin... well, 6 weeks later the fin is there again, full size, just not
"colored" yet. Amazing how they can "heal", as long as they are healthy.

Hope it gets better, I'm sure it will be :-)

Theo

"Phyllis and Jim Hurley" schreef in
bericht ...
Thank you all for comments on the probability of regrowing scales on our
'peeled' koi.

Jim has put some photos of the koi stuck in the milk crate on our

pondsite.
It is now swimming quite freely and eating. Here is the site. Click on
'suicidal koi'.

He has also put in a picture of our toilet-float refill mechanism, under
valve/refill system.

http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley