Old 13-07-2003, 11:13 PM
Diane Mancino

Default Anyone using ATT as ISP

I used to have WorldNet & aol, att full version didn't used to have popups
but the light version did- you paid for your service with looking at the
ads. very annoying . Nothing wrong with the full service, I just prefer
high speed access. How about earthlink- they advertise no popups. With AOL,
your definitely not getting all the internet. If I couldn't have a cable
modem, I'd be investigating Verison DSL.

any other ISP you can access this group through outlook express- aol does
not support OE, probably because it can't control it like they control
everything else.

Diane
"TRAINMAN9" wrote in message
I'm currently in the free trial for 30 days with ATT as my ISP. I am

currently
using AOL and have been finding that the annoying flashing ads are a bit

too
much. I tried to access this newsgroup while on ATT by going through

Google.

Is there some other way? Is anyone else using ATT? Comments?

Thanks