Old 13-07-2003, 11:14 PM
*muffin*

Default **sick koi** #help#

ok,, it finally hit. I have sick koi.

(seems to be about 5 koi,, goldfish don't seem to be affected)

there is no way I can catch them,,, & the pics I have on my site are the
best I can get(so far) .

looks like whitespot stuff on a few koi & one koi looks like an ulcer #3
pic (??). the whitespot stuff, is just kind of a dull patch on the koi,
like murkywhite( not sure if I am describing it right), doesn't look
'fuzzy'.

ok, pics are on http://community.webshots.com/album/74707665onrGAN

koi #1,2,3

what is BEST way to treat pond,, (3600 gal. have melafix & Potassium
permanganate)

& also, question about pond.. it has a *film* on the top of it , any ideas??
I do not have a skimmer ( don't want one, because of floating plants),, I do
have a water falls running though, & 'big' filter.

I am running a UV filter, & it finally has started to clear, but as you can
see, still murky.