Old 13-07-2003, 11:15 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Open Day - North West Leeds -13th July

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
If there are any lurkers out there within easy reach of Yeadon, we are
having an Open Day at the Engine Fields Nature Park which I help look
after.

It's Sunday 13th July (ie this Sunday), from 10 till about 3. There will
be displays showing how we manage the reserve, specimens of the pond
life to look at, some of the tools we use, and self-guided tours round
the reserve to see the flowers and wildlife, and some of the problems we
face.

Went the day well? I wanted to go but it was just too hot and Spouse had to
help No 3 son with his van, using our car of course ...

Mary