Old 14-07-2003, 12:32 AM
Gregory Young

Default Potassium permanganate OT maybe.

It's like someone said recently on this NG, "you can do all the wrong things
(talking about ponds actually) and get away with it", (until such time as it
catches you, like it did my sewage treatment guy, or the expert woodworker
who cuts his finger tips off on a saw).
Sometimes the less "expert" users have less problems, as they have more than
a healthy concern for the substances/machinery they are using. They avoid
getting comfortable while using them, unlike many of the veterans
('experts").
Greg

"*muffin*" wrote in message
OHHHHHHHH dang,
than must be my problem for the *pond* addiction

; )

wrote in message
well... see.. actually you are like the guy in vanilla sky and just

imagining this
group... you are actually in a coma from misusing it. Ingrid

"*muffin*" wrote:
I used this stuff 20 years ago,, & I know I didn't take precautions

with
it.. just poured it in a container OUTSIDE to mix it, I'm sure lots

of
dust went flyin' around.. even last month , I hadn't read all the

hazards
about it, & took a small amount out (with a Popsicle stick) to mix in

an
empty water bottle to add to my quarantine tank. I KNOW I wasn't that
careful, as I found when I was wiping up, lots of little purple 'dots'

on
the table. #yikes#. PLUS little brown dots on my hands. Now after

reading
all the stuff, I'm afraid to open the thing up without a hazmatsuit on!

(
which I can readily get from my hubby, since the company he works for

has
these things for the guys who paint the bridges........)

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.