Old 14-07-2003, 02:42 AM
Teri

Default Does anyone use EBAY

As a buyer here in the US, I've bought a variety of water gardening
supplies from sellers on eBay. I found prices very good compared to my
local mega-warehouse-petstore, and I've been happy with the
merchandise. There are only a few sellers selling this stuff on eBay
in the US, so I doubt if you'll have much competition in the UK, so it
might be worth your while.

(FYI, I'm an eBay employee.)

Good Luck,
Teri

"amanda pope" wrote in message ...
I am refitting my warehouse and need to clear out the stock to do this.

someone suggested I auction it on EBAY. does anyone use it and is it a good
place to sell water garden equipment.
or should I just discount it on the website.

www.arghamvillage.co.uk