Old 14-07-2003, 12:42 PM
Frogleg

Default Self-Sufficiency

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 04:15:28 GMT, "Seeker"
wrote:

Why ask questions of others you could answer yourself?

I'm not following your logic. I asked for personal recommendations of
self-sufficiency web sites. If I don't know of any, how could I answer that
myself? People often pull the Google card but that is not the answer to all
web site requests. Personal recommendations are often for the gems of the
web.

Well, it appears the original post in this thread was spam; your
"question" was none too specific ("any recommendations?"); and a
suggestion to search on terms that fit your interests seemed a
reasonable response.

My own thoughts immediately turned to "The Good Life" BBC comedy
series (shown here on some PBS stations some years ago as "Good
Neighbors") about a couple who decided to drop out of the rat race and
become self-sufficient in their own suburban home. Not much useful
instruction, but very amusing.