Old 14-07-2003, 02:17 PM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] 26 year olld ficus

Go to this Page (It's the American Bonsai Ass'n list of clubs:

http://www.absbonsai.org/clubs.html

Scroll down to Vermont, and pick the nearest club. There's a phone number to
make contact with. You might suggest that having a member do it might make
an interesting demonstration for the club.

Be ready for some pretty shocking cut backs!

Regards,

Bart