Old 14-07-2003, 02:17 PM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] 26 year olld ficus

Go to this Page (It's the American Bonsai Ass'n list of clubs:

http://www.absbonsai.org/clubs.html

Scroll down to Vermont, and pick the nearest club. There's a phone number to
make contact with. You might suggest that having a member do it might make
an interesting demonstration for the club.

Be ready for some pretty shocking cut backs!

Regards,

Bart
Old 14-07-2003, 04:45 PM
jrc

Thanks Bart,

I know how much you can cut these trees back. I lived in south Florida and
when the big ficus would get blown over they would take a chainsaw cut the
whole top off and take a wrecker and pull it back upright and they would be
OK.

****

****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/

--
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail

+++++

****

****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

I'm looking for someone in the north western Vermont or Burlington area

help me prune and repot my ficus tree. Not much has been done to the

ficus
in the last 10 years. Is there anyone out there that can help? I'll
pay for your help.

Jim

****

****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/

--
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail

+++++

****

****
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

[IBC] ficus disease(IBC galery) John Carnes Bonsai 1 02-07-2009 04:40 AM
Good Year / Bad Year Susan United Kingdom 7 13-06-2005 05:21 PM
[IBC] 26 year olld ficus chris Bonsai 0 22-07-2003 03:52 AM
26 year olld ficus jrc Bonsai 1 14-07-2003 12:02 PM
[IBC] Ficus disease(IBC galery) Carlos P. Bonsai 1 06-04-2003 06:56 PM