Old 14-07-2003, 04:24 PM
Gene Schurg

Default Vanda Feeding

Brian,

I use a liquid fertilizer (Dyna Gro) and just wet them with the spray when I
water everything else. Usually they get a hit of food about once a week.
If they are outdoors summering from the tree branches they get much less
because I'm not out there with the fertilizer spray. For those I try to
remember to fill a spray bottle and give them some food. I haven't been
good at remembering this but the ones outdoors do just fine with the
nutrients that blow in the wind and rain and of course the occasional bird
doo doo.

Good Growing,
Gene

"Brian Woodward" wrote in message
OK, so they're air plants basically but will a regular solution of Chempak
Orchid Fertiliser do, had it a couple of months now and think it needs

some
grub.

Any ideas?

Brian Woodward