Old 14-07-2003, 04:50 PM

Default "drunk unpasturised milk all my life, and everyone in our family "

Now the "belief" that listeria is dangerous makes you a loonie?

Jim Webster wrote:

wrote in message
all those in your family that where born! A bunch of fetuses probably
got the natural selection hatchet before having a chance of drinking
milk, thanks to having you and your relatives as idiotic parents.

Keep it up,
You might get one of those Darwin awards in the listeriosis category:
How to get rid of your progeny before is born!

tsk tsk, we are hysterical aren't we

you are far more likely to suffer ill health from the stress of believing
half the loonie scares that circulate than you are from actually eating the
food

Jim Webster