Old 14-07-2003, 06:03 PM
Bob

Default Self-Sufficiency

"Pat Meadows" wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:30:22 GMT, "Bob"
wrote:

"Pat Meadows" wrote in message
In this particular case, I have too MANY of them to easily
give recommendations, especially since I use IE, and IE does
not keep its 'favorites' ('bookmarks' to Netscape users) in
an easily accessible format.

What is the problem with IE 'favorites'? It works fine for me. I just

create
folders and subfolders as appropriate.

Works fine for me too, but not for sharing with others:
they are not kept - AFAIK - in one text file anywhere.

If the favorites are all in one text file anywhere, I
haven't been able to find it.

Ah. To transfer a list of 'favorites'. You can "export" favorites to an html
file, either all or any particular folders. That might help.

Bob