Old 14-07-2003, 06:32 PM
rmw

Default new user

Hi Murf,
thank you for that infomation I will print it out and follow it out next
year. will let you know how I get on. thanks again,

Richard M. Watkin.
..
Murf wrote in message
s.com...
Hi Richard

Keep them on the head as long as possible, keep head indoors to avoid
frost - long stem, then put bulbils in john innes no fertilizer, in
pots keep them barely growing until march slowley give them heat,April
onwards,bigger pot when roots appear at bottom of pot, plant out late
may.( Should be in 8" pot by then, about 2" dia)
I heat is given too early or they freeze they will go to seed in that
year.

Murf
--
Murf