Old 14-07-2003, 06:48 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Draining pond

Bob wrote in message ...
Due to the heavy rains and the flooding we got from tropical
depression Biil ......I have to drain and refasten the bottom drain
..........ugh...what a bummer.......I bought 10 foot kiddie pool to
put the fish in ....... I think it's about 250 gal............ I have
8 18" koi and 6 small 5" koi does any one know how long I can keep
them in there as it will probably take the better part of two days
before I get the pond ready for them again

Can you leave water in the pond, and work on the drain under water? I am
being serious. I never put my diffuser on my BD, and have to do it. I plant
to don a mask and hop in to do the work.

BV.