Old 14-07-2003, 09:02 PM
The Popovics

Default Looking for ornamental tree- help in ID

I'm looking for an ornamental conifer for the front of our house, and I don't
know the name of what I want. Maybe I'm not looking right, but I can't find
pictures online of what I'd like. Something in the blue spruce color, but
looking like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, if you know what I mean. Went to
three nurseries today, but they didn't have what I want. If I at least have a
name they will order it for me. Is there someplace online that has a list of
trees along with pictures to help me out?

Thanks so much,
Caroline