Old 14-07-2003, 10:02 PM
jammer

Default Dead Frog

On 14 Jul 2003 19:14:41 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

P.S. You might want to label the freezer frog against future freezer cleaning
sessions - can be a bit of surprise! (Been there, done that.)

I was cleaning out an empty abandoned house. I opened a door in the
house that had an ajoining garage. There staring at me 5 inches from
the door (done on purpose, i think) was a full sized stuffed fierce
looking wolf. After i calmed down and changed about 1/2 of my clothes,
i drug it out to the curb with a sign: Best offer, inquire within. A
guy from a Dallas museum came and offered me $50 for it. Sold.