Old 14-07-2003, 10:32 PM
Jacquard_The_Ripper

Default Looking for ornamental tree- help in ID

Go to www.google.com
type in blue spruce, then click on google search
then click on the tab on the upper left of the page that says
"images".

There are pages and pages of pictures of blue spruce varieties.

I hope this helps,
Cynthia

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:50:37 GMT, (The Popovics)
wrote:

I'm looking for an ornamental conifer for the front of our house, and I don't
know the name of what I want. Maybe I'm not looking right, but I can't find
pictures online of what I'd like. Something in the blue spruce color, but
looking like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree, if you know what I mean. Went to
three nurseries today, but they didn't have what I want. If I at least have a
name they will order it for me. Is there someplace online that has a list of
trees along with pictures to help me out?

Thanks so much,
Caroline