Old 14-07-2003, 10:53 PM
Hal

Default Draining pond

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 12:46:15 -0400, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

Can you leave water in the pond, and work on the drain under water? I am
being serious. I never put my diffuser on my BD, and have to do it. I plant
to don a mask and hop in to do the work.

Yes. My bottom drain clogged when I killed the string algae and my
pond at that point is just a bit deeper than my arm is long. Wasn't
much work to removing the bottom drain dome and flush the line with a
water hose, but staying on the bottom was a chore, until I hung some
weights around my neck and that made the task a lot easier.

Regards,

Hal