Old 15-07-2003, 01:32 AM
Die Spammer !!!

Default ants in lawn

have you tried any ant killer yet? Grants Liquid? I love the Grants liquids.
You put it somewhere where they can get to it like in your case on a leaf or
leafs that are on the ground near the hole or holes... youwant the liquid on
something that won't suck the liquid up and I have found out that they do like
fresh liquid better before it starts to dry out. If they like the liquid, they
will be completly dead or gone in a day...

Joe Zorzin wrote:

In the past few years, I'm noticing more ant nests in lawns in western
Massachusetts. Either I never noticed them before, or they're in an
infestation mode. They make circular nets from 1 to 2 feet in diameter. In
that circle all the grass will die. The nests rise only a little from the
soil level.

Are they a new pest? What species are they, and is there some way to control
them?

--
Joe Zorzin