Old 15-07-2003, 03:12 AM
Diane Mancino

Default Anyone using ATT as ISP

looks like Netscape

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
.. .
Trainman,

Install Mozilla 1.4
http://www.mozilla.org/ browser and click the
preference | Privacy & Security | Popup Windows | to "Block unrequested
windows"... then when you get on the main ATT website with any flashing
banner ads you can right mouse click on the banner and select "Block

images
from this server". And voila... no more crap flashing in your face. Or,
from your personal preferences in Mozilla choose to run website images

only
one loop instead of continuous loops. Microsoft will never change its
browser by adding these nice pop-up killer features as Mozilla has done.

Mick

"TRAINMAN9" wrote in message
I'm currently in the free trial for 30 days with ATT as my ISP. I am

currently
using AOL and have been finding that the annoying flashing ads are a bit

too
much. I tried to access this newsgroup while on ATT by going through

Google.

Is there some other way? Is anyone else using ATT? Comments?

Thanks