Old 15-07-2003, 05:34 AM
jammer

Default Alien pond plants

One other thing.....

Somewhere between the frog spawning and now, my huge creeping jenny
that was underwater, is 100% GONE. I pulled out the empty pot today.

What happened to it? I have no koi.

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:54:57 -0500, jammer wrote:

They have gone mad. I always noted that the celery just sat there with
it's few small branches, but 2 ft. away, it is coming out of the water
everywhere. Then it looks like i have taro coming out of the anacharis
far away from the taro plant. The primrose LOVES this climate and i
could probably sit and watch it grow. It's a monster. Several months
ago i was looking for more anacharis, it is so thick in there, i wish
i knew how thick.

My water is clear with no pump, etc, but is there really such thing as
too many plants? How do you tell?

I have been shading the pond and it has been much cooler, but i
witnessed my fav fish sucking oxygen last night and have run the air
16 out of the last 24 hrs. They hang out and dash through the bubbles.

Thanks, juls