Old 15-07-2003, 09:56 AM
McEve

Default Identifying an orchid

Indeed I did. :-)

Thank you!

"K Barrett" wrote in message
news:b8LQa.63708$ye4.44413@sccrnsc01...
Try looking for Dendrobium bigibbum. There should be pics out there. I did

Google search and you should be able to find decent pics in the color

ranges
that match the pins.

K Barrett

"McEve" wrote in message

Thank you so much for a quick identification Eric! I'm trying to find a

good
picture of the real flower now, but I seem to be able to only find price
lists.... You wouldn't know a website with a picture of the real thing?
These are presents for two girlsfriends, and it would be nice to have a
picture of the real flower to show them as well :-)

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Hi,

Those are derived from hybrid dendrobiums.

-Eric in SF

"McEve" wrote in message
Is it at all possible to identify these two:

http://div.questus.dyndns.org/