Old 15-07-2003, 03:58 PM
Daniel Guillamot

Default [IBC] Admin -- just in case you were wondering; a snapshot of the IBC

I was forced to 'lie' about my info. I put Canada even though I am really in
Korea. I will be returning to Canada in 1 year after my wedding in September
and spending a bit more time in this country.

So, we do have one bonsai lover in Korea - for now.

I'll take this opportunity to say 'Hello' to everyone aswell. I am new to
bonsai, I bought my tree 2 days ago, chopped it up real good and now it
looks just great. I hope to add it to the gallery when I get some free time.
It is an evergreen, about 4 years old, I bought it from a nursery farm. It
looked like a bush, a real mess but I saw all the branches on it and knew I
would get a great pick regarding which branches to use. I cut off about 60%
of the tree's foilage and smaller branches despite reading that I should
take it easy. So far so good, I think it looks great for my first tree. I'll
add it to the gallery in a few hours

From: "p.aradi"
Subject: [IBC] Admin -- just in case you were wondering; a snapshot of
the IBC
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:06:33 -0500

Jim:

It is interesting that there are no members from Japan, China,
Korea or Taiwan, all MAJOR bonsai countries.

Cheers.

Peter Aradi
Tulsa, Oklahoma

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: