Old 15-07-2003, 05:02 PM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Admin -- just in case you were wondering; a snapshot of the IBC

Peter: We have had participation from each of those countries, but it is not too
surprising that an English language forum would not attract very many of the bonsai
community in countries where English is not commonly spoken.
I'm always very impressed about the participation of people like you who
speak English as a second language and do it so well.
Alan Walker, Lake Charles, LA, USA
http://LCBSBonsai.org http://bonsai-bci.com
"p.aradi" wrote:
Jim:
It is interesting that there are no members from Japan, China,
Korea or Taiwan, all MAJOR bonsai countries.
Cheers.
Peter Aradi
Tulsa, Oklahoma

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++