Old 15-07-2003, 05:02 PM
Jerrispond

Default Baby koi

This year I have LOTS of anacharis in the pond, and I can see over half a dozen
baby koi. they look to be an inch or two long. I am really excited over the
coloration of two of them. One is totally black with a red head. One is
blue/grey with several large black spots. I would really like to get rid of
the two big females in the pond...any one got any ideas how to do that? I
think since this is the 3rd year they have spawned and they are about 24 inches
$100 apiece would be more than fair, but I don't know how to do it
Jerri