Old 15-07-2003, 07:52 PM
Tracey

Default Here's MY clematis question....

I probably could find this if I searched long enough,
but I'm a tad busy with trying to unpack. Do clematises
*require* a winter? Living in Hawaii, I've resigned
myself to not having certain plants/flowers (at least,
I've decided I'm not going through all of the hassle
and all of the space required to have them.) I've
checked out a lot of yards and I just don't recall
seeing any clematises around, which has me believing
they're one of those 'requires low temperatures for
at least X number of weeks' to bloom. Anyone know off
the top of their head?

Tracey