Old 15-07-2003, 10:08 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Things to be aware of when transplanting Koi?

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:45:46 GMT, wrote:

I was really wondering about that cause I heard California has pretty high salt
levels in the water. Is this a coastal thing wherever tap water is taken from
aquifers (as opposed to NY which brings water from fresh water reservoirs).
Anybody have any links that show the salinity of tap water in various coastal vs
inland cities? thanks. Ingrid

Rod Farlee was always able to come up with links in this regard. Seem some
areas in S.Calif were the worst, but under 0.05% if I remember right. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a