Old 16-07-2003, 12:32 PM
AuralFeast

Default Flowering Woodbine - Dusty Stuff on Leaves

We planted flowering woodbine this year. Everything appears well - there's new
growth and flowers are beginning to appear. I do notice that spme of the
leaves are looking a little ratty - many are covered with white, dusty powdery
stuff and other leaves are browning and look ready to fall off. It looks like
the plant has an infection?? of some sort, and I'm sure I need to spray the
leaves with something to kill off whatever's attacking the leaves.

Anyone know what this affliction is and know of a good spray to kill it off?

Thanks,

Bob P.