Old 16-07-2003, 10:24 PM
zookeeper

Default Shareholders Pond VF Solution

BenignVanilla wrote:
"zookeeper" wrote in message

Sounds like a good way to "fix" the VF problem. I don't think I'd call
it Pond #3, but maybe something more exotic like "waterfall pool" so you
can still keep your plans to build Pond #3 for the lotus. Don't let this
"fix" limit your number of total ponds -- very unPORG-like!!! ;-)

SOMLOL...When I first started reading your response, I thought you were
opening a debate on what is considered another "pond". I thought you were
being snooty, "Your 3rd pahnd isn't rahlly anahther pahnd." SOMLOL.

Good point...This will just be an "extention to the VF, in order to provide
proper aeration" YES THAT'S IT!!! I have a reservoir pond that is filtered
via a VF, and aerated via my "aeration pond".

Yes!!!!! Now you've got the fever!!! Aeration pond it is!!! ;-) It only
becomes a "pond" after it is built, installed, working, etc. That's the
way to keep the spouses willing to "allow" another "pool," "extension,"
"stream," remodeling, etc. ROFLOL!!!!
--
zookeeper