Old 17-07-2003, 12:39 AM
Anne Lurie

Default Country Lane Site down :-(

Theo,

The website for Country Lane Gardens seems to be defunct, but among the
listings I turned up while Googling was a "bricks & mortar" address & phone
number:

Country Lane Gardens Ltd.
4407 NE 41st Street, Seattle, WA 98105

Phone: (206) 525-0176
E-mail:

You might try giving them a call to see what's up. Also, keep in mind that
the problem might be with their site's web-host. I say this only because it
took me months to realize that the the webhost for my husband's website had
apparently gone belly-up! (Fortunately, our livelihood does not depend on
this website, but we received no notice from Ntr-net; we only figured it out
when I eventually realized that the monthly charge for hosting the website
had disappeared.)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC
Zone 7b or 8, depending on the date!

"Theo Asir" wrote in message
Anyone else notice that the Country lane
site seems to be permanently down.

It was my favorite reference source for
growth performance of most popular
roses from every type.

Sigh! The Ephemeral web strikes again.

Does anyone have this site archived by any chance?

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City