Old 17-07-2003, 02:45 AM
Frank H. Kirchner

Default Angraecum culture

Hello to all,

I hope all, both orchids and growers, are thriving in the long days of
summer.

My Angraecums are all running into problems. Although there is no visible
sign of disease, leaves at the base of the pseudobulb turn brown and are
dropping. Eventually, the entire plant has been involved and the top 4-5
leaves, apparently healthy, separate at the leaf axil. It acts like a crown
rot although the crown is intact. I can't see any visible infestations,
haven't altered my growing culture, etc.

Anyone have suggestions as to what might be afflicting my Angreacums?

Thanks for the help.

--
Frank H. Kirchner