Old 17-07-2003, 06:01 AM

Default How to Part 2

40 Fish all Gold Fish of one or another, Commons, Fancy tails Shubonkins,
Years a go we had little ones. Spawning going on, fat tummies, but no signs
of little grand children.

"J.D. Stone" wrote in message

Rich wrote in message ...
My fish are five years old, in a mice 500 Gal pond.
How do I get to mate? I looked to night with a flash light,
No little ones. Warm well fed ect.

Are you sure you have both sexes. Years ago I had six goldfish, no more no
less for several years. When I moved and built a new pond, I moved them.

One
day I dropped in a calico feeder I had in a house tank (too pretty for the
Oscar - I don't do that anymore either before y'all jump on me!) Must have
been the missing ingredient because I had fish out the wazoo after that.