Old 17-07-2003, 06:01 AM

Default How to Part 2

40 Fish all Gold Fish of one or another, Commons, Fancy tails Shubonkins,
Years a go we had little ones. Spawning going on, fat tummies, but no signs
of little grand children.

"J.D. Stone" wrote in message

Rich wrote in message ...
My fish are five years old, in a mice 500 Gal pond.
How do I get to mate? I looked to night with a flash light,
No little ones. Warm well fed ect.

Are you sure you have both sexes. Years ago I had six goldfish, no more no
less for several years. When I moved and built a new pond, I moved them.

One
day I dropped in a calico feeder I had in a house tank (too pretty for the
Oscar - I don't do that anymore either before y'all jump on me!) Must have
been the missing ingredient because I had fish out the wazoo after that.

Old 17-07-2003, 03:22 PM
Lee Brouillet

Well, due to the water, it's a little hard to keep the cigarettes lit after
sex, but they can still eat! Caviar is yummy, and they just worked up an
appetite, after all!

Be careful what you wish for: babies are cute, but they grow up. THEN what
do you do with them????

Lee

Old 20-07-2003, 10:23 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Then...Oscar time.

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per jogger) at:
www.jogathon.net
See our pond at: http://www.home.bellsouth.net/p/pwp-jameshurley