Old 17-07-2003, 10:52 AM
Pat Kiewicz

Default Please help id tomato disease

bregent said:

Help! Last week I noticed some black curled edges on a few tomato leaves and now
it appears to be spreading fast. It's mostly on one plant but another has
started to show the same symptoms - and I only have 3 tomato plants.

Here's a link to some photos. I appreciate any feedback - thanks!

http://bayareamashers.org/tomato.htm

It looks like you may have both early blight (looking at top left picture) and late blight
(top row center).

The previous responder gave you some good links. I had already had
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/t...ver/index.html
bookmarked.

--
Pat in Plymouth MI