Old 17-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Agave parryi v. truncata seeds

You really didn't check out the link provided, did you?

I repeat, check out the various succulent plant nurseries listed in the
Cactus Mall.

Once again, here is the link:

http://www.cactus-mall.com/

Everything you need is there.
You will need to actually look at the various nursery websites yourself.
I don't know which one would be the best source for you.

You will be far more successful if you look for a nursery selling plants not
seeds.

You may also want to see if there are any local cactus clubs in your area so
somebody nearby can help you in your quest and give you advise on how you
can import plants.

edmund wrote in message ...
Hi!
thank you for informacion, but I can't finde the place where I will finde
the offset (or seeds). If you know where, please tell me!

Paul