Old 17-07-2003, 08:32 PM

Default Newbie

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:07:18 +0100, "JJ"
wrote:

Good day -
I have been sat at my PC now for well over 6 years, so have decided to
What I would like to achieve is a potage garden - for real - By
combining vegatables and herbs together. Hopefully I will create a pleasent
garden to look at and to eat...
So now I would to know if there are any web sites that are dedicated to
this sort of gardening? - Or maybe anyone here that could guide me from the
begginning...

What a neat idea! I did a quick Advanced Google for "potager", and
got a lot of French sites (which I can read). Also it asked me if I
wanted sites in English, so I told it "Yes" and got

http://http://www.stonepylon.com/gar...en/potager.htm

It had a diagram.

Then another search for "potage garden" yielded many hits.

Good luck on your wonderful project!