Old 17-07-2003, 08:43 PM
Wilma Duncan

Default Echinodorus

Paulo, these are heavy root feeders and need iron tablets placed near the
roots or you can use Jobe's Palm and Fern Spikes.
Wilma
http://www.jayscustomcomputers.com/wilma/
"Paulo Almeida" wrote in message
I have several echinodorus, in my 600 liters tank (about 130 galons i
believe). The problem is they are getting yellowish in the edges of the
leaves and in the midlle (where sometimes apears some yellow spots). This
happens in older leaves, by the other hand new ones are being biten by my
clown loachs.

Could the yellow leaves be because of some nutrient dificiency. I have

also
very few watt per gallon (i have the total of 116 Watts with 2 x 58 Watts
Bulbs).

My PH is very high (about 7,6 to 7,8) even doing DIY CO2. But i donīt

think
that this as anything to do with my problem.

Also have some anubias with yellow spots. I have some cryptocoryne nevelli
(willisi) and cryptocoryne wendtii Sri Lanka wich aparently are doing ok.

any guesses ?

Paulo Almeida