Old 17-07-2003, 08:46 PM
mindmeld

Default I surrender - no more live plants

never surrender. i'm going to buy more plants this weekend. we've all had to.
and the ones who say they didn't either forgot or are lying. i had almost given
up, but i'm really stubborn. and now i have two rather pitiful looking plants. i
don't even know what they are. ironically enough, i selected the second one as a
nutritional supplement for the newts, but they don't much care for it - goes to
show what the LFS people know

.... and i know a bunch of people who've killed all kinds of plants, cacti
included (me included)... but not my sister, i've never known her to kill any
plant... except on purpose.

AcH

First Name wrote:

Everything that's green and I touch dies. No exception.

The girl in the fish store sold me some plant " A........." that looks and
probably is a weed and said no one can kill it. I killed it.

I know I can invest more time and lots more money into a live plant tank but
I'm not that interested. I'm just looking for some fish I can feed and
minimal tank maintance.

Now to the questions.

1) I have a 2" bed of "Flourite". Will I have to clean this as I would
gravel?

2) I have a Co2 generator Nutrafin Natural Plant System by Hagen. I guess I
no longer need this? If not $20 and shipping is included.

Thanks, bob