Old 17-07-2003, 08:46 PM
Madpiano

Default I surrender - no more live plants

Java fern doesn't die. Try that?

Dan

It does in my tank, I am afraid.....Took me 3 tries as well, to keep Java
Moss alive...My Java Moss is now going mad and I have to keep cutting it,
but the 2 batches before died a slow death. Some of the same batch of moss
is now in one of our other tanks and is dying there. Java Ferns don't do
well in any of our tanks. They either don't grow, or don't grow and die.
Nothing in between.

A plant which is doing well in all our tanks is the Madagascar Lace Plant
though and Aponogentum Ulvaceus. Amazon swords can be hardy plants, or
Vallis.