Old 17-07-2003, 08:46 PM
Cannibul

Default I surrender - no more live plants

On Wed, 14 May 2003 19:16:19 -0700, "First Name"
wrote:

If you gave us more info about your tank we could help more. How
large is the tank and how much light do you have? The most common
cause of plant death for people new to planted tanks is insufficient
light. The lights that come with most aquariums just don't cut it.

Everything that's green and I touch dies. No exception.

The girl in the fish store sold me some plant " A........." that looks and
probably is a weed and said no one can kill it. I killed it.

I know I can invest more time and lots more money into a live plant tank but
I'm not that interested. I'm just looking for some fish I can feed and
minimal tank maintance.

Now to the questions.

1) I have a 2" bed of "Flourite". Will I have to clean this as I would
gravel?

2) I have a Co2 generator Nutrafin Natural Plant System by Hagen. I guess I
no longer need this? If not $20 and shipping is included.

Thanks, bob