Old 18-07-2003, 12:12 AM
jammer

Default Jimmy Hoffa

oh my gosh! I forgot! I must call the local police!! the previous
owners of this house told me they knew of a body buried somewhere
between my small pond and my tomato patch! With all the packing and
such, i plum forgot!

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:49:42 GMT, "Anne Lurie"
wrote:

Nah, the whole thing about digging up some guy's backyard to find Hoffa's
briefcase was just a ploy by some PORG who wanted somebody else to do the
heavy work!

Think about it: "I think you should check out the area over there, next to
the maple tree. No, a little to your left. Now, back up a little --
that's perfect."

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
"Hank Pagel" wrote in message
.. .
They won't find him. He's holding up one of the goal posts at Giant
Stadium.

snip

If memory serves...visitor's goal post.

BV.