Old 17-07-2003, 01:30 AM
K30a

Default Jimmy Hoffa

Goodness gracious!
I turned on the news today and saw that they were digging up
someone's pool to look for clues in the 28 year old mystery of the
disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa.... and I remembered the answer to what is mulm?
Mulm is stuff that builds up on the bottom of your pond.
It contains:
blown in dust
blown in sand
blown in dirt
fish poop
snail poop
frog poop
tadpole poop
bird poop
uneaten fish food
dead algae
dead zooplankton
dead tree leaves
dead lily flowers
dead plant foliage
shed husks of aquatic insects
a couple of drowned earth worms, a few
leeches, some horse hair worms,
a bunch of flatworms, lots
of redworms
and
the remains of Jimmy Hoffa.

k30a

Old 17-07-2003, 01:31 AM
K30a

jammer wrote I have never seen worms in the pond.

Something new to look forward to on your
pond journey!

In one of my pondlets on the deck I filled part way up with dirt and planted
the lotus in it (which has gone onto lotus heaven) and now it has a papyrus and
arrowhead planted in it.

Out of nowhere is seems the pondlet became full of these little bumper car seed
shrimp. They zoom around the edges like crazy, going hither and thither. They
eat decaying stuff so I toss in lettuce and dried bloodworms.

Then the tube worms showed up. They put their heads down in the dirt and wave
their bodies around like hyper seaweed.

A fishless pond is fun to have to see who all shows up. I've got six fishless
pondlets and one fishless frog bog.

k30a

Old 17-07-2003, 01:45 AM
John Rutz

--
looking in the vegie bog I have all kinds of miniature life, most I
cant see well enough to even guess what it looks like -- but i can see

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 17-07-2003, 02:25 AM
jammer

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:52:46 -0600, John Rutz
wrote:

K30a wrote:
jammer wrote I have never seen worms in the pond.

Something new to look forward to on your
pond journey!

In one of my pondlets on the deck I filled part way up with dirt and planted
the lotus in it (which has gone onto lotus heaven) and now it has a papyrus and
arrowhead planted in it.

Out of nowhere is seems the pondlet became full of these little bumper car seed
shrimp. They zoom around the edges like crazy, going hither and thither. They
eat decaying stuff so I toss in lettuce and dried bloodworms.

Then the tube worms showed up. They put their heads down in the dirt and wave
their bodies around like hyper seaweed.

A fishless pond is fun to have to see who all shows up. I've got six fishless
pondlets and one fishless frog bog.

k30a

I can definately dig it. It is on my preverbial list.

Old 17-07-2003, 02:32 PM
BenignVanilla

"Hank Pagel" wrote in message
.. .
They won't find him. He's holding up one of the goal posts at Giant
Stadium.

snip

If memory serves...visitor's goal post.

BV.

Old 17-07-2003, 11:02 PM
Anne Lurie

Nah, the whole thing about digging up some guy's backyard to find Hoffa's
briefcase was just a ploy by some PORG who wanted somebody else to do the
heavy work!

Think about it: "I think you should check out the area over there, next to
the maple tree. No, a little to your left. Now, back up a little --
that's perfect."

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
.. .

Old 17-07-2003, 11:13 PM
Hank Pagel

Wow! I'm in Jersey ..... what a great idea. ... let me practice ......
Just a little deeper I'm sure it's there! ....... That might work.

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
. com...
Nah, the whole thing about digging up some guy's backyard to find

Hoffa's
briefcase was just a ploy by some PORG who wanted somebody else to

do the
heavy work!

Think about it: "I think you should check out the area over there,

next to
the maple tree. No, a little to your left. Now, back up a

ittle --
that's perfect."

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"BenignVanilla" wrote in

message
.. .

Old 18-07-2003, 12:12 AM
jammer

oh my gosh! I forgot! I must call the local police!! the previous
owners of this house told me they knew of a body buried somewhere
between my small pond and my tomato patch! With all the packing and
such, i plum forgot!

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 21:49:42 GMT, "Anne Lurie"
wrote:

Nah, the whole thing about digging up some guy's backyard to find Hoffa's
briefcase was just a ploy by some PORG who wanted somebody else to do the
heavy work!

Think about it: "I think you should check out the area over there, next to
the maple tree. No, a little to your left. Now, back up a little --
that's perfect."

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
.. .

Old 24-07-2003, 03:02 PM
Wendy Kelly Budd

What's the update on this? Has Jimmy been found?
--
Wendy* in N. California,
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

Old 24-07-2003, 03:42 PM
K30a

Wendy wrote What's the update on this? Has Jimmy been found?

They ended up looking for a briefcase with evidence in it, but none was found.
Apparently this jail house informant has given good tips and bad tips over his
career. This was one of the bad tips.

k30a

they subtly pour against Jimmy when the abysmal smogs like between the active signal Diane N. Sigler United Kingdom 0 24-07-2005 12:17 PM
we care them, then we stupidly talk Roberta and Jimmy's rich diet Ratana United Kingdom 0 24-07-2005 11:42 AM
Jimmy Hoffa K30a Ponds 5 17-07-2003 01:30 AM
Jimmy Hoffa K30a Ponds 2 17-07-2003 12:57 AM
My name is Jim...so my pond is Jimmy-rigged Phyllis and Jim Hurley Ponds 4 09-06-2003 01:32 AM